Brisbane Festival 2019
With Aruga at the helm, Brisbane Festival 2019 cemented the city’s reputation as a global arts destination and proudly adopted the title of Australia’s largest Major International Arts Festival. Brisbane Festival achieved its highest ever box office (breaking last year’s record) and attendance in its 23-year history, more than 120 sell-out performances, and record-breaking media coverage.
- 3500+ high quality editorial hits
- 4 front covers and 3 section covers of major magazines and newspapers
- 95.7m audience reach
- $7.8m estimated equivalent advertising value
- Delivery of 7 interstate media famils
- Facilitated more than 400 publicity tickets across reviewers and media guests, including Aruga’s own Citizen Reviewers program; IMHO
Aruga triggers conversation. In the media; on social media; around the watercooler. More people are talking about Brisbane Festival than ever before and that’s thanks to Aruga crafting impactful words that compel people to speak. Words that communicate complex themes, wild experiences and artistic vision as though they’re everyday topics. Topics worth talking about.
— Michael AdamsMarketing & Communications Director, Brisbane Festival