National Science Week Queensland
Spinning data into STEM gold.
COVID-19 didn’t stop the science when National Science Week Queensland went digital for the first time.
Aruga was engaged to ensure the free virtual program attracted eyeballs, providing PR and social media intel that resulted in online and offline coverage with an audience reach of 1.86 million and a conversion rate of almost 50 per cent from the social media ad campaign.
Our vibrant visual assets achieved great cut-through on social media as did the promotion of events about timely topics – that’s you, COVID-19.
- 1,600+ new email subscribers
- 47.6% click to conversion rate
- 1,250+ social engagements
- 46 high-quality editorial hits
- $186k in estimated equivalent advertising value