Ugly Xmas Rashie
The infamous Ugly Xmas Rashie launched in 2015, sold out within 48hrs and became an instant Aussie tradition. In its third year, Aruga was engaged to further amplify the product to raise much-needed funds for the Cancer Council. Working hand-in-glove with Cancer Council Queensland, Aruga launched the all-new true-blue cockatoo design with former Miss World Australia Tess Alexander and got a swag of Australian megastars, including Chris Hemsworth and Hugh Jackman, slipping into somethin’ a little ugly in support of a great cause.
- A-List celebrity seeding and endorsement from Australian megastars Chris Hemsworth and Hugh Jackman
- A strategic micro-influencer campaign with 50 influencers generating 44K engagements and a combined reach of 1.3M
- 100+ pieces of positive national coverage with an estimated audience of 2.76M
- 11K social shares
- A 500% increase in social media followers year-on-year
- A 33% product sales increase year-on-year