The Aruga Helping Hands projects could include:
• An audit of social media channels, training of in-house staff and development of an ongoing social media strategy;
• Development and implementation of a social media strategy to drive awareness, participation or sales for an event/product/activation;
• Media training for your Executive Team;
• Copywriting of key business documents;
• A PR campaign to raise awareness about your brand or business.
Applications have now closed.
Three successful applicants will be selected by Friday 12 June based on the following criteria:
• The project is focused on benefiting local businesses, communities, and industries as COVID-19 restrictions ease.
• The applicant demonstrates their need for the Helping Hands Project, with a clear desired outcome or goal.
• Deliverables for the project can be achieved within the Helping Hands project timeframe (June and July 2020).
• The project requires one or more of the services offered as part of the Helping Hands project: Public Relations, Social Media, Copywriting or Media Training.
• The project, and desired outcome, can be delivered within 50 hours.
• The applicant has responded to all criteria detailed in ‘How to Enter’ and submitted their proposal by 5pm Monday 8 June 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified via email and phone by Friday 12 June 2020.
Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email by Monday 15 June 2020.