2 minutes read
From hospitality and the arts to retail, professional services, major events, and tourism – the impacts have been far-reaching.
With the return and longevity of our favourite industries front of mind, Aruga wants to extend a helping hand to businesses that need it most so we are launching the Aruga Helping Hands project which will deliver three pro bono projects each worth $10,000 throughout June and July.
The Aruga Helping Hands projects could include:
- An audit of social media channels, training of in-house staff and development of an ongoing social media strategy;
- Development and implementation of a social media strategy to drive awareness, participation or sales for an event/product/activation;
- Media training for your Executive Team;
- Copywriting of key business documents;
- A PR campaign to raise awareness about your brand or business.
Three successful applicants will be selected by Friday 12 June based on the following criteria:
- The project is focused on benefiting local businesses, communities, and industries as COVID-19 restrictions ease.
- The applicant demonstrates their need for the Helping Hands Project, with a clear desired outcome or goal.
- Deliverables for the project can be achieved within the Helping Hands project timeframe (June and July 2020).
- The project requires one or more of the services offered as part of the Helping Hands project: Public Relations, Social Media, Copywriting or Media Training.
- The project, and desired outcome, can be delivered within 50 hours.
- The applicant has responded to all criteria detailed in ‘How to Enter’ and submitted their proposal by 5pm Monday 8 June 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified via email and phone by Friday 12 June 2020.
Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email by Monday 15 June 2020.
Aruga is committed to supporting Queensland businesses during COVID-19. In this blog, Aruga Co-Founder Adam Brunes shares why.