You take the lead; we’ll back you up
Aruga’s digital arm is passionate about delivering social solutions grounded in strategy and creativity – all while operating within transparent frameworks and delivering tangible ROI.
Our ‘Michelle’ package is a great social toe-dip, offering first-time outsourcers robust strategy development and two weeks’ content and deployment. Michelle provides solid frameworks for ongoing in-house hustle.
DISCOVERY WORKSHOP: A 2-hour speed-date at Aruga HQ so that we can better understand you, your business, current challenges and identified opportunities.
STRATEGY: A fluff-free strategy tailored to solve your business problem that delivers measurable ROI, including:
• Content Strategy for thumb-stopping organic content designed to be shared, resulting in higher organic reach and follower growth
• Advertising Strategy to support and boost organic content, honing in on who to target, what ad units to use and recommended spend for monthly advertising
• Community Management Strategy to effectively and efficiently manage your community, including templates and frameworks for easy implementation. We’re also a bunch of massive people-pleasers, so you can expect content performance optimisation reports on the regular to ensure we’re always putting our best foot forward.
CREATIVE: Development and design of a suite of content specifically for your business, templated for continued use.
EXECUTION: We’ll work with you to set up and deploy your first round of organic and paid content, oversee community management while it’s in market, and deliver a post-campaign optimisation report examining a two-week period.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Discovery Workshop
• Strategy development
• Content development (8 pieces – paid and organic)
• Implementation – collaborative execution
• Ad optimisation – daily (2-weeks)
• Community Management – (2-weeks)
• Content Performance and Optimisation reports – weekly (2-weeks)
• Ongoing counsel – 2 x 1hr telecon within 2 weeks of campaign wrap
• End-of-campaign report
Want to know more about Michelle?