If you’re the DIY type, you’re in the right place. Take your content strategy to the next level with Aruga’s range of free downloadable resources, online training and e-learning courses and in-person workshops.
Access content templates that convert and all the insider tips and tricks you need in a handy downloadable format. From step-by-step formulas to customisable templates and cheatsheets, browse our content and social media hub for range of resources and free downloads.
All killer, no filler: How to stop the “ums” and “ahs”
So, how do we rid these disfluencies from our flow? Here’s some tips to nix these tics.Read More
Learn from the social media and content experts at your leisure. Aruga’s learning library of online training options and e-Courses will equip you with the basics from social media 101 and content ideation and creation through to advanced media training and content marketing.
Hosted by Aruga’s in-house journalists, PR experts and social media mavens, our in-person workshops are designed to take you through your paces with real-time feedback and hands-on activities. Our media training, social media and strategy masterclasses are designed for individuals and groups and customised for your business needs.
Media Training Workshop
From on-camera training to interview coaching, our team of skilled media professionals take your through your paces.
Media Training Workshops are available in half-day and full-day formats, for individuals and small groups, and include:
- Pre-workshop briefing and development of tailored media materials.
- Comprehensive overview of the current media landscape, news values, interview preparation and skills and speaking and presentation techniques.
- Best-practice approach to crisis communications and disaster management.
- Practical one-on-one or small group training in TV and radio broadcast and in-person interviews, including on-camera and live radio recording exercises.
- A printed copy of The Aruga Guide to Media Training workbook for each participant.
POA: Enquire below to learn more about our personalised Media Training Workshops.
Use the enquiry form below to learn more about our resources, online courses, and in-person workshops.