If you’re the DIY type, you’re in the right place. Take your communication skills to the next level with Aruga’s range of free downloadable resources, e-learning courses and in-person workshops.
Make sure your message is heard with free access to Aruga’s insider tips and tricks in a handy downloadable format. From a step-by-step formula for acing media interviews to insider advice on pitch-perfect presentations, browse our range of communications resources and free downloads.
All killer, no filler: How to stop the “ums” and “ahs”
Stop cringing at the sound of your voice and learn how to go with the flow. Here are some tips to nix your tics.Read More
The Aruga Guide to Media Training is a self-paced e-Learning course designed to help you master media interviews and opportunities. You will learn how the media operates, what makes a story newsworthy and how you can position yourself or your brand in the media spotlight. The Aruga Guide to Media Training includes video tutorials, practical exercises and a digital workbook with valuable tips, checklists and cheat sheets.
Hosted by experienced journalists and seasoned media trainers, Aruga’s in-person Media Training Workshops are designed to take you through your paces with real-time feedback and hands-on activities. Our customised media training masterclasses are designed for individuals and groups and tailored to your business needs.
Media Training Workshop
From on-camera training to interview coaching, our team of skilled media professionals share practical tips and inside know-how to help you navigate media opportunities.
Media Training Workshops are available in half-day and full-day formats for individuals and small groups and include:
- Pre-workshop briefing and development of tailored media materials.
- Comprehensive overview of the current media landscape, news values, interview preparation and skills and speaking and presentation techniques.
- Best-practice approach to crisis communications and issues management.
- Practical one-on-one or small group training in TV, radio and in-person interviews including on-camera and live radio recording exercises.
- A printed copy of The Aruga Guide to Media Training workbook for each participant.
Enquire below: Find out more about our personalised Media Training Workshops.
Use the enquiry form below to learn more about our resources, online courses, and in-person workshops.